Categories

Monday, January 25, 2010

2011 Seniors!!

I need models for the 2011 graduating year! 1 boy and 1 girl
to be the poster senior for danielle anderson photography!
I'm really looking forward to a summer filled with fun senior
sessions! Contact me if your interested, the two seniors to be
chosen will recieve:
- free senior session with 30 final prints on a cd.
- 20 free wallets.
..... and if you refer 5 seniors who book a session, you get
a free softcover photo album.
The only thing you need to do? Tell all your friends who took
your awesome grad pics! Sessions will take place sometime in
April 2010. It's never to soon to think about your pics!
Danielle- daniellephotography@hotmail.com

Photobucket

No comments:


My photo
Minnetonka, MN, United States
I love creativity, color, and natural beauty. My family is my passion, and memories are a wonderful fulfillment of life! Capturing those memories, not only for my family, but for others gives me joy! Photography is my passion, a way to show my true personality. I hope you enjoy getting to know me through my lense!