Categories

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lauren

This is my beautiful cousin... and also the start of my posts
from my mini session day at the apple orchard!! I could not have
asked for a better day, and better people to hang out with and
take pictures of!:-) These are some of Lauren for her 2010-2011
school year photos, I just love her style and her gorgeous smile!
Thanks for being awesome, hope you like your sneak peek!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:


My photo
Minnetonka, MN, United States
I love creativity, color, and natural beauty. My family is my passion, and memories are a wonderful fulfillment of life! Capturing those memories, not only for my family, but for others gives me joy! Photography is my passion, a way to show my true personality. I hope you enjoy getting to know me through my lense!