Categories

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Baby Sierra

So, I have had a pretty quiet winter, but with ALL the snow we've had and such cold temps, I don't know many who would wanna have there picture takin while shivering!! But I do love indoor sessions as well, and I am so excited about these photos of our good friends new baby girl! Such a little doll!! I am glad we did this impromptu shoot cause they all turned out so adorable:) I hope you enjoy these, Ryan and Allie!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Connie said...

Awww, Danielle, what a beautiful job you did. Of course, you couldn't miss with such an adorable subject. You have a good eye!!!

Danielle Anderson said...

Thank you!! Yes, I totally agree. Adorable.:-)


My photo
Minnetonka, MN, United States
I love creativity, color, and natural beauty. My family is my passion, and memories are a wonderful fulfillment of life! Capturing those memories, not only for my family, but for others gives me joy! Photography is my passion, a way to show my true personality. I hope you enjoy getting to know me through my lense!