Categories

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I Heart

Because I haven't blogged anything or any photos of my babes of late; and it seems to be a theme in the blogging world to let people know why we do what we do, this is why I do:

Because you just never know when you'll get that picture/moment that makes your heart happy

Photobucket

Beacause there are so many quiet, simple things worth capturing

Photobucket

Because our days are filled with adventure and love, things we hope never fade

Photobucket

Because in life there are things worth laughing about, we should fill it up with more of it.

Photobucket

Thanks for reading! { Nel }

No comments:


My photo
Minnetonka, MN, United States
I love creativity, color, and natural beauty. My family is my passion, and memories are a wonderful fulfillment of life! Capturing those memories, not only for my family, but for others gives me joy! Photography is my passion, a way to show my true personality. I hope you enjoy getting to know me through my lense!