Categories

Friday, June 15, 2012

my memories

These are the long overdue 2 year photos of my youngest, Jacob. I also haven't had any of the boys together recently so I am beyond excited with how cute these are. Jake Jake is our little doll baby, he's a little peanut with a squeaky voice. While our oldest is our drama/serious kid, Jake is our goof. He is crazy, crazy cute, although you might not get that when you first meet him; he is shy.:-)Some of these photos remind me of Dewy at his two year mark, they are definatly bros.
If you like what you see, ask me about a more laid back session with your kiddos! Sometimes letting them just do what kids do can produce the best images, ones you'll want to look at again and again. daniellephotography@hotmail.com!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for Reading! {nel}

4 comments:

Laura @ LauraLikesDesign said...

Okay, it's official: I need to meet your kids sometime! Your little guys are adorable!

Rebecca Kisch said...

These are so amazing. I love these kids! So cute; what precious memories to be able to capture on camera. <3

Mary Kisch said...

Your little guys sure have grown. These are so adorable Nel!

Danielle Anderson said...

Thanks guys!! Yes Laura, sometime soon! :)


My photo
Minnetonka, MN, United States
I love creativity, color, and natural beauty. My family is my passion, and memories are a wonderful fulfillment of life! Capturing those memories, not only for my family, but for others gives me joy! Photography is my passion, a way to show my true personality. I hope you enjoy getting to know me through my lense!