Categories

Monday, August 6, 2012

Show off those photos!!

In a world of digital photography it's so easy to forget to make prints of those beautiful memories from your portrait session!! I am going to share 4 of my favorite ways to display my photos, and I promise, they are pretty easy!

#1 & 2
Photobucket

#1. I enlarged my favorite photo from my session with my boys earlier in the summer and hung it in a key area in my house, you see the photo right when you walk into our living room. I am a fan of bigger prints, just because they make more of a statement in your home, and really show off your wonderful portrait.
#2. I made a collage of assorted frames in colors that matched my bedroom decor, and put a mix of black and white and color photos in them to give interest and detail above my dresser.

#3 & 4
Photobucket

#3. Above our bed I hung a very cohesive display of black frames with white matte to commemorate our engagement and wedding, with our kids photos. Every year I put a new photo in the kids frames as they get older, if you just leave the old photo in the frame when you put in the new one, by the time there 18 you'll have a photo to represent each year!! Kinda cool!

#4. Get a digital photo frame!! I LOVE mine and it is probably the best way to display all the pictures from your session for everyone to see. They are so easy to use, and since they have been on the market for several years now, its easy to get a nice inexpensive one. Lately I have had mine on a slideshow of my boys session.

See?! Easy! Make it fun, and enjoy your photos! I make it easy for you to print your photos wherever and whenever you like, with a copy write release to go with your sessions CD! E-mail me about booking a session and update your home with beautiful photos! Happy printing!!

Thanks for reading! {nel}

No comments:


My photo
Minnetonka, MN, United States
I love creativity, color, and natural beauty. My family is my passion, and memories are a wonderful fulfillment of life! Capturing those memories, not only for my family, but for others gives me joy! Photography is my passion, a way to show my true personality. I hope you enjoy getting to know me through my lense!