Categories

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Class of 2013- Shay

I have been dying to share the photos from this senior session! Shay is such a natural. I loved the thought she put into her session, from her outfits to her guitar! So fun!!

If you have been thinking about fall senior photos, now would be the time to book them! The leaves change and fall so fast, I have a few openings in Oct. so get in touch today by visiting the contact page on my website!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for reading {nel}

No comments:


My photo
Minnetonka, MN, United States
I love creativity, color, and natural beauty. My family is my passion, and memories are a wonderful fulfillment of life! Capturing those memories, not only for my family, but for others gives me joy! Photography is my passion, a way to show my true personality. I hope you enjoy getting to know me through my lense!