Categories

Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall in MN

I love fall time in Minnesota, you just can't beat the fall colors!! Family portraits are especially fun this time of year! This family is no exception, so fun! I loved that they chose to have their pictures done right in there own backyard on Lake Minnetonka. Now that we live in Brooklyn Park I miss that area of the cities, so it's fun for me to go back and take beautiful pictures still!

It's not too late to book your fall photo session!! contact me today for my location list! There's some good ones!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for reading! {nel}

No comments:


My photo
Minnetonka, MN, United States
I love creativity, color, and natural beauty. My family is my passion, and memories are a wonderful fulfillment of life! Capturing those memories, not only for my family, but for others gives me joy! Photography is my passion, a way to show my true personality. I hope you enjoy getting to know me through my lense!