Categories

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Married!!

I know friends and family have been waiting awhile to see these photos, so I finally put these together to share. My sister got married to her best friend Andrew, on October 12th! It was beautiful. She was beautiful, the day was beautiful and the location was beautiful! :-) They were married on a boat in St.Paul, with their immediate family and a few close friends. I was so happy to take their wedding photos for them, and be my sisters maid of honor! I love them both and hope they will enjoy looking back at these in the years to come. Here are just a few so you can share in the happiness of their special day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for reading! {nel}

No comments:


My photo
Minnetonka, MN, United States
I love creativity, color, and natural beauty. My family is my passion, and memories are a wonderful fulfillment of life! Capturing those memories, not only for my family, but for others gives me joy! Photography is my passion, a way to show my true personality. I hope you enjoy getting to know me through my lense!