Categories

Sunday, June 28, 2009

R & T = MARRIED!!

Another long post, but I had so much fun taking some of the pictures from this
past weekend's wedding and giving them a great 'Sneek Peek'!! They had a lovely wedding; all their family and friends were great and Rachel and Tyrell are
soooo cute together! Hope your having a wonderful time on your first few days
as a married couple! Congrat's again and God Bless! I'll be in touch, Enjoy!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lisa Webb said...

Hi Danielle! Thanks for the comment! Your so sweet, i love this wedding, so beautiful especially the ring shots! WOW!!

Rayah said...

Danielle - You did a fabulous job! I can't wait to see all the pictures! :) Rayah


My photo
Minnetonka, MN, United States
I love creativity, color, and natural beauty. My family is my passion, and memories are a wonderful fulfillment of life! Capturing those memories, not only for my family, but for others gives me joy! Photography is my passion, a way to show my true personality. I hope you enjoy getting to know me through my lense!