Categories

Monday, August 31, 2009

girls just wanna have fun!

So, I had an idea about a month ago to have a photo shoot with my
husbands cousins (with the exception of one, we missed you Laura!)
and sister, these girls are the funnest!:) We spent the evening in
Up-Town taking pics and basicly had a really fun girls
night! I am sooooo glad they all went along with my idea beacause
I got some great shots of their gorgeous-ness!! Thanks guys and
enjoy your sneek peek! I'll let you all know when I've got the final
cd done! xo{nel}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:


My photo
Minnetonka, MN, United States
I love creativity, color, and natural beauty. My family is my passion, and memories are a wonderful fulfillment of life! Capturing those memories, not only for my family, but for others gives me joy! Photography is my passion, a way to show my true personality. I hope you enjoy getting to know me through my lense!