Categories

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

fall schedule update and some of me....

....because my hubby says there aren't enough pictures of me, these
were taken by him this past weekend at a friends farm.:-) Such a fun
place to take pictures!
My September-October schedule is pretty open, with the exception of
a few weekends. I'm starting sessions no later than 7pm since its
starting to get dark earlier:(. Visit my web site and send me an
e-mail to book your session! Of course I had to throw in a pic of
my "captin heartbreaker", I took this thismorning after he woke up.
Love the sleepy eyes, bed head, and total inability to sit still!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:


My photo
Minnetonka, MN, United States
I love creativity, color, and natural beauty. My family is my passion, and memories are a wonderful fulfillment of life! Capturing those memories, not only for my family, but for others gives me joy! Photography is my passion, a way to show my true personality. I hope you enjoy getting to know me through my lense!