Categories

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

he's mine... Duane

Yep, more pictures of my baby, Dewy is officially 1 year and 1/2.
So of couse, it ment pictures:-) We had a pretty good time, it's hard
to get his attention with the camera 'cause I'm pointing it at him all
the time, he pretty much doesn't pay it any attention. Oh, well.:) I
love him and I love the way they turned out! Over the last year I have
finally found my TRUE style and I am loving learning more and more
about my profession each day. We are so excited to be adding another
member to photograph at our house, I'm due with our second baby in
May and I have a feeling he/she will have even more photographs than
our 1st! Haha:) So, thats a little update on my world, stay tuned for
more sneek peeks in the coming weeks and call or e-mail to book your
pre-holiday session!! Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa Webb said...

just beauitful images!


My photo
Minnetonka, MN, United States
I love creativity, color, and natural beauty. My family is my passion, and memories are a wonderful fulfillment of life! Capturing those memories, not only for my family, but for others gives me joy! Photography is my passion, a way to show my true personality. I hope you enjoy getting to know me through my lense!