Categories

Monday, October 10, 2011

Inspiration

I am finally sharing the photos from my fashion shoot!!! I got busy after taking these and finally had time to put a few of the awesome ones together! After winter here in Minnesota my creative juices start to flow for alllll kinds of outdoor sessions. This year I looked for a model who would be willing to essentially play dress up :) It ended up being a close friend whom I think is gorgeous and my sis who is my models best-y came to do make-up, hair, AND help put together outfits! She was sooooo helpful in putting it all together. It was fun shooting photos I set up and designed, I will be doing this again! If you like playing dress up AND have your photo taken, I would love to here from you! I have a few ideas spinning around:)
Thanks Rach for being an amazing model!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks for reading! { nel }

3 comments:

Laura @ Laura Likes Design said...

Love this!

PS I'm obsessed with your playlist on your blog and often find myself having your blog up in the background on my computer so I can listen to the music while I work. :D

See you on Saturday!

Laura @ Laura Likes Design said...

oh and i would be more than willing to model for you anytime!

Danielle Anderson said...

Thats funny, i rarely hear the music anymore because i forget to turn the speakers on on my computer! Yes, i will have have to call ya when i need a model sometime!


My photo
Minnetonka, MN, United States
I love creativity, color, and natural beauty. My family is my passion, and memories are a wonderful fulfillment of life! Capturing those memories, not only for my family, but for others gives me joy! Photography is my passion, a way to show my true personality. I hope you enjoy getting to know me through my lense!