Categories

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

McKeen Family

Taking photos of my sister-in-law and her adorable family is becoming a yearly tradition for me, I love taking pictures of there kids, some of the cutest I know!!
I hope you enjoy this little sneek peek! Alexa, I did get more SUPER CUTE family photos, but since you mentioned a x-mas card I didn't wanna show them all off ;-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I couldn't resist posting this photo, it's just so cute!!

Photobucket

Thanks for reading! { nel }

2 comments:

Jenny Robbins said...

Oh my goodness Nel they are soo cute!! Sereas smile is just adorable! Love how you worked with the sunlight, great job!

Danielle Anderson said...

Thanks Jenny! They are just too cute aren't they?! :)


My photo
Minnetonka, MN, United States
I love creativity, color, and natural beauty. My family is my passion, and memories are a wonderful fulfillment of life! Capturing those memories, not only for my family, but for others gives me joy! Photography is my passion, a way to show my true personality. I hope you enjoy getting to know me through my lense!