Categories

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

22

I'm not one to take tons of pictures of myself, but I figure, today
is my birthday, why not? Today I am turning the lovely age of 22
and I can't help feel like its one of those boring, I'm just another
year older birthdays. Haha! But I am so thankful to have another year,
and for all the great things happening in my life these days. I have an
awesomely wonderful husband; who, by the way is taking me out to dinner
tonight :), and a beautiful son. So, there you have it, along with a few
pictures to document the occassion!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:


My photo
Minnetonka, MN, United States
I love creativity, color, and natural beauty. My family is my passion, and memories are a wonderful fulfillment of life! Capturing those memories, not only for my family, but for others gives me joy! Photography is my passion, a way to show my true personality. I hope you enjoy getting to know me through my lense!