Categories

Saturday, July 25, 2009

sometimes candids are the best!

These are some snapshots of Dewy and his two cousins! We babysat them
last night and the kids thoroughly enjoyed their popsicles... they were
a mess. I love to capture kiddos doing the things they do so well, being
themselves, cute as ever. I think candid and real pictures always turn out
to be the cutest, I don't even think the kids really cared about the camera
because I wasn't making them pose or smile, they give the best smiles all
on their own! Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:


My photo
Minnetonka, MN, United States
I love creativity, color, and natural beauty. My family is my passion, and memories are a wonderful fulfillment of life! Capturing those memories, not only for my family, but for others gives me joy! Photography is my passion, a way to show my true personality. I hope you enjoy getting to know me through my lense!