Categories

Friday, July 24, 2009

August Schedule openings

I had to snap a few of Dewy when he woke up from his nap yesterday.
He was just too cute!! I love how he goes from a completely sleepy
stare, to picking his nose, to smiling from ear to ear. Also, the crazy
hair made me laugh. Anyway, look for new session sneek peeks in the next
couple weeks. As far as the dates still available in August:
Wed. 12; 19; 26 after 5:30pm
Sat. 22; 29 anytime

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Aww such darling candid shots! Love the finger up the nose! Such a boy!


My photo
Minnetonka, MN, United States
I love creativity, color, and natural beauty. My family is my passion, and memories are a wonderful fulfillment of life! Capturing those memories, not only for my family, but for others gives me joy! Photography is my passion, a way to show my true personality. I hope you enjoy getting to know me through my lense!