Categories

Monday, October 5, 2009

Becky and Jack

I love these pictures, and the people in them.:) My husbands cousins
Becky and Jack. Becky has amazing style and so of course any picture
she is in is gorgeous, and Jack adds cuteness. I'm in LOVE with the
way these turned out and had a blast taking them, walking the trails
around their home. Thanks guys! Enjoy! p.s. Becky designed my new logo
and I'm so excited to use it for the first time in the pictures of
this post!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them!!!!!
-Aimee

Danielle Anderson said...

Thanks Aimee!!:-)

Mary said...

Thanks Danielle,
The pictures have been such a blessing to me and my family. We are still loving them.
Mary


My photo
Minnetonka, MN, United States
I love creativity, color, and natural beauty. My family is my passion, and memories are a wonderful fulfillment of life! Capturing those memories, not only for my family, but for others gives me joy! Photography is my passion, a way to show my true personality. I hope you enjoy getting to know me through my lense!