Categories

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Janzen Family

I really enjoyed this session, even though it was freezing the day
we planned to take them! But they all got out there and we got the
pictures taken in no time at all!! What a fun bunch of people, and
I have to add a beautiful family. Thanks John and Shirley, what a
wonderful tribute to your life together, an awsome family to share
it with! Enjoy, I'll be in touch.:-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:


My photo
Minnetonka, MN, United States
I love creativity, color, and natural beauty. My family is my passion, and memories are a wonderful fulfillment of life! Capturing those memories, not only for my family, but for others gives me joy! Photography is my passion, a way to show my true personality. I hope you enjoy getting to know me through my lense!