Categories

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Winter session information!

Hey everyone! I know some of you may be wondering what an out-door
photographer will do during the wintery months! I have a few ideas
up my sleeves! I will gladly do any session outside on a "nice" day
after the snow flies for all you snow-lovin' people and aren't afraid
to brave the cold.:)I will also be doing sessions at your home, this
would be so fun and can put such a creative twist on great pictures!
Natural light from windows, even in the winter months, can be just
enough for us "natural light" photographers! I am also looking into a
couple of indoor locations! It should be fun! I'm looking forward to
all the great possiblities!! I would love to grow my infant portfolio,
winter is a great time to do that, as they photograph indoors better
anyway. If anyone knows someone who has had a baby, have had a baby
yourself, or would like info on infant sessions e-mail me!
daniellephotography@hotmail.com There are benefits to a referral!!!
Thanks Much!- Danielle

Photobucket

No comments:


My photo
Minnetonka, MN, United States
I love creativity, color, and natural beauty. My family is my passion, and memories are a wonderful fulfillment of life! Capturing those memories, not only for my family, but for others gives me joy! Photography is my passion, a way to show my true personality. I hope you enjoy getting to know me through my lense!