Categories

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Currently I love....

So, as promised, I have another monthly instalment of the things I am loving of late!

Photobucket

Top row:

I have been obsessed with Grey's Anatomy these days (just ask my hubby)! I have offically finished seasons 1-6 and now must find a way other than Netflix to watch season 7! AH! Suggestions?!

I thoroughly enjoy reading my friend Laura's blog, Laura Likes Design! She has TONS of great info on healthy living and creativity in general! Check her out!!

Bottom row:

Pinterest!! My new favorite place to go for awesome ideas and to just have fun finding things I enjoy! Who knew filing photos of things you love could be so fun!?

I can't {hear} enough of Maroon 5's cd Hand's All Over Me these days!! I LOVE every song. Those of you who have riden in the car with me would know this is true :-)

Good 'ol Starbucks, my always fave. Yes, Starbucks over anything (coffee related)! Also this photo was taken with the Retro Camera App on my phone {hipsteroku} - LOVE IT!



Thanks for reading! {nel}

2 comments:

Laura @ Laura Likes Design said...

Oh my goodness, I am so honored to be featured on your blog--seriously, this made my day! Thanks so much, friend! Glad to see that you enjoy reading my rambles!

Danielle Anderson said...

Totally!! Hoping some new people find you from it! :-)


My photo
Minnetonka, MN, United States
I love creativity, color, and natural beauty. My family is my passion, and memories are a wonderful fulfillment of life! Capturing those memories, not only for my family, but for others gives me joy! Photography is my passion, a way to show my true personality. I hope you enjoy getting to know me through my lense!