Categories

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Our new best friend....

Halligan! Our new baby puppy, and our first dog together, pretty fun! We have been really lucky so far, this dog sleeps and we LOVE that! He's been going to bed around 11:00pm and wakes himself up to go out around 6:00am! Good puppy!! The kids are loving him, at least Duane is, our three year old. Jacob is a little more annoyed by him :-) Here are a few photos so far, I'm sure he will be photographed as much as my kids.... Just look at this face!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for reading!- {Nel}

2 comments:

Laura @ Laura Likes Design said...

Aw, he is so, so cute!

I definitely owe you an email regarding coffee--Sorry, I'm running behind lately! I still want to hang out soon though--I'll contact you within the next week or so.

Danielle Anderson said...

Thanks Laura!!


My photo
Minnetonka, MN, United States
I love creativity, color, and natural beauty. My family is my passion, and memories are a wonderful fulfillment of life! Capturing those memories, not only for my family, but for others gives me joy! Photography is my passion, a way to show my true personality. I hope you enjoy getting to know me through my lense!