Categories

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Model Wanted!!

I'm sure your all wondering whatever happened to my mini session day, or maybe not, but anyways.... It is still in the works :-) I have been having such a hard time putting it together and choosing a day because of all this rain!! So I'm going to have it more towards the end of July. I have the location picked out and will have all the details sometime next week! I have also been wanting to do a more fashion{y} geared session, get really creative, ya know! So I am looking for a model, a volunteer of sorts. A girl{woman} of age 20yr. and over. Must be willing to drive to location of shoot and to decide with my help{tips} your clothing choices, hair, makeup and accessories. I would love to hear from you!
These are some photos of my packaging for this year, I am loving the yellow!!

Photobucket

No comments:


My photo
Minnetonka, MN, United States
I love creativity, color, and natural beauty. My family is my passion, and memories are a wonderful fulfillment of life! Capturing those memories, not only for my family, but for others gives me joy! Photography is my passion, a way to show my true personality. I hope you enjoy getting to know me through my lense!