Categories

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Currently I love....

I have been thinking of more personal blog posts so that you can get to know me a little better! Hopefully it will give anyone who has thought of booking a session with me a chance to learn a little about me so you don't feel I'm a total stranger when I meet you at your photo shoot:-)Maybe once a month I will try to post on current favorites of mine. I feel like if you know me better, maybe you'll already feel comfortable in front of my camera!

Photobucket

Top row:
My boys, they are a constant favorite of mine. I am seriously out-numbered, but I am a very active person so I enjoy the craziness. I love them.

A recent craft project(yes, I like 'crafts') fabric flowers. I found out they are super easy to make and they are adorable on headbands.... Now if I could just find some cute little girls to model them for me.....

Bottom row:
We have dreams here. I love my life:-)

My new wind chime, soooo relaxing. It reminds me of days at my grandparents house on the lake, and it's a windy day today so I've been enjoying it!

My new camera bag, it was my gift on Mother's Day!! I was in need of something more functional. Totally love it.

Spring, and all that goes with it! I am loving being outdoors with my family, jogging and going to the park, also swimming outside for the fist time this season yesterday! I am SO happy to get outside and take pictures again! Goodbye for now winter!

My photo
Minnetonka, MN, United States
I love creativity, color, and natural beauty. My family is my passion, and memories are a wonderful fulfillment of life! Capturing those memories, not only for my family, but for others gives me joy! Photography is my passion, a way to show my true personality. I hope you enjoy getting to know me through my lense!