Categories

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

a graduation

I am so happy I had the opportunity to capture my husbands, cousins(did I say that right?:-)) graduation day from college! Becky is a SUPER talented lady and I couldn't be happier for her and excited to see all her 'post' college adventures I know she will have. As a side note, Becky is also an AMAZING artist and has recently drawn our boys from photos I have taken, we will treasure these works of art for the rest of our life:-) If you would ever consider having a drawing of you or a family member done definatly check her out! All you need to know is here: http://www.wix.com/rorythegrammargeek/loveofgraphiteHope you enjoy the first few edits from your day Becky!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:


My photo
Minnetonka, MN, United States
I love creativity, color, and natural beauty. My family is my passion, and memories are a wonderful fulfillment of life! Capturing those memories, not only for my family, but for others gives me joy! Photography is my passion, a way to show my true personality. I hope you enjoy getting to know me through my lense!